James has over 35 years of legal experience navigating unusual and complex legal issues. He is a leader within his community.
- Michigan State University, Juris Doctorate
- Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland, Foreign Exchange Law Student
- Northern Michigan University, Bachelor of Science Degree
- Wayne County Public Administrator
- Former Wayne County Special Assistant Prosecutor
- Former Livonia City Council President
- Over 25 years on the Wayne County Probate Bar Association Board of Directors, including former President.
- Former President and Member, Schoolcraft Collage Board of Governor's
- Former Chairman and Member of the Livonia City Planning Commission
Law School Attended
- Michigan State University J.D.
- Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland Foreign Exchange Law Student
- Northern Michigan University B.S.